facebook

Everyone just shut up and look at this

by: Guest

It’s not that hard guys. There are 6 frats that are top. There are 6 srats that are top. There are a handful of upper mid frats and srats. The truth of the matter is that the quality of these houses does not vary that much, only when you get to the very top do some houses have more attractive and socially adept people. Not to say so in a disrespectful way, but if you want a good social life you should really only consider these houses. No shade, just facts. Houses are not in order.

Frats:
Acacia (only house that’s questionable bc of the recent controversy, may drop off but very unlikely)
SAE
Asig (unpopular opinion, fight me)
Pike
ATO
Delts
Fiji
Sigs
Phi psi
Phi delt
ZBT

Srats:
AXO
Aphi
Tri delts
Theta
DG
KD
Chi o
Kappa
Gphi
Axid (Asig of the srats pretty much)

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Perky   

Accurate

By: Perky
by: Almost Jul 4, 2020 9:03:34 PM

Almost perfect just get ZBT off the list tbh but yeah Phi Psi, Fiji, Phi Delt and even Asig are solid. Keep in mind your “top 6” has acacia (kicked out from ifc) and Pike (super small 23s class...)

By: Almost
#2  by: Hahahahah   

Asig is the most unknown and irrelevant, non socially active houses on this campus

By: Hahahahah
by: lolJul 4, 2020 5:22:30 PM

Asig is not top for sure but if you think Fiji, Phi Delt, or ZBT are any better, you're trippin and need to get out more

By: lol
by: LmaoJul 4, 2020 6:11:13 PM

I’m in one of the top 6 frats and Even I know this isn’t true. My guess is ur in one of the upper mids and feel intimated by them tbh

By: Lmao
#3  by: Ehhh   

Asig and phi delt should not be on this list

By: Ehhh
by: Lol Jul 5, 2020 4:02:19 PM

No not close

By: Lol
by: Okay Jul 6, 2020 9:45:49 AM

Zeebs can stay, asig and phi delt byeee!!!!

By: Okay
#4  by: Oh    

Get ZBT and ASig off the list

By: Oh
#5  by: R   

I almost feel like phi psi, figi and phi delt need their own tier they’re different enough from everyone else but not quite too house material

By: R
#6  by: Wtf    

Sorry but big difference in in the house quality of the top couple versus bottom few. Theta and DG next to Axid or gphi. Nope...Same for sae or sigs, rather pregame with them or phi delt?

By: Wtf
by: LolJul 5, 2020 2:40:00 PM

U live in a bubble if u really think that

by: Lol Jul 5, 2020 4:03:18 PM

not just me

#7  by: Aahah   

Get ATO acacia and Pike off this list 😂 there beat

By: Aahah
by: ok Jul 5, 2020 3:11:54 PM

so much agree!!!!

By: ok
by: ggJul 5, 2020 3:36:18 PM

Nah pike can stay. Acacia should probs be off bc of the trouble they got in and ATO should be off because they only house a bunch of angry 5’7” meathead douchebags

By: gg
#8  by: Nope    

There are no Top Six bye

By: Nope
#9  by: So depressed   

I’m in asig and I wish we were cool enough. Thanks to everyone voicing ur opinion I’m gonna go cry and join delts

By: So depressed
by: @“so depressed”Jul 5, 2020 6:28:11 PM

You’re literally proving urself to be self ranking by posting this. Asig shouldn’t be on this list they’re literally bottom tier with a nice house. Stop spending so much time on greekrank fa ggot

By: @“so depressed”
by: @@so depressedJul 5, 2020 6:39:32 PM

By your own logic, because you are on this site commenting, wouldn’t that mean you self rank? Additionally, if he’s a f aggot because of being on greekrank after making one comment, wouldn’t your subsequent response elicit the same prescription of character? Therefore, you just called yourself a f aggot and proved you self rank. Nice 😀

By: @@so depressed
#10  by: lmaooo   

Jesus Christ you guys are easy to troll smh

By: lmaooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.