facebook

Looking for true info about Best Sororities please

by: freshman

I’m planning on joining a house hopefully this Fall and would love to hear thoughts on who are most popular sororities and why. Please leave some new truthful reviews on pages for us-recent ones are crazy

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

DG and Theta are the hottest. Thetas are fun but more reserved, DGs are more wild and also fun. Tridelts are similar to DG in that aspect. AXO and Aphi are also a good time, kind of odd mixes of girls though.

By: Truth
by: hahaahhahahaJul 7, 2020 5:14:18 PM

ur trying to explain why all these are top but axo, aphi, and dg are here. lmao get a reality check these arent top

By: hahaahhahaha
by: Lol whatJul 7, 2020 6:44:29 PM

DG, AXO, and Aphi aren’t top? Are you dumb or do you just not go here?

By: Lol what
by: Salty Jul 8, 2020 7:05:17 PM

someone getting little jelly of the upper tier srats these days

By: Salty
by: lets get this straightJul 8, 2020 10:17:07 PM

whoever said dg isnt top definitely doesnt go here. but if we're talking about the top of the top its only theta and dg. truth hurts -lizzo

By: lets get this straight
#2  by: lol   

you will never find completely truthful reviews on greekrank. if anything, if you are mostly looking to create friendships, the house you join doesn't matter so much in the end. you will find you group of friends in almost any house you join.

By: lol
#3  by: Nah   

Take my word for it, DG and theta are not gonna be “the” houses when the 24s rush. Aphi and tridelt have been working like the devil getting this new class in and is using their national rep to help. Same for axo and kd but not nearly at the same extent. I can’t say for sure who will be the “it” house, but you can’t go wrong rushing aphi axo dg kd theta or tri delts.

By: Nah
by: XXJul 6, 2020 12:18:24 PM

“the” IT house will be phi sigs, tramp stamp nation takeover

By: XX
by: just noJul 7, 2020 5:15:07 PM

have u seen aphi's 23s???????? SO FAR from the rest of the house good luck trying to get up again

By: just no
#4  by: Ok   

If you want some true info you'll need to be my ass slave and beg me to let you tounge my ass hole

By: Ok
#5  by: Nope    

Theta truly on downward cycle, upper tier but room for axo or is to rake top tier slot next to dg

By: Nope
by: just never Jul 7, 2020 6:59:45 PM

theta not so top tier but kd axo maybe aphi can easily replace them!!

By: just never
#6  by: Top Srats    

For sure theta dg axo followed by kd/aphi

By: Top Srats
#7  by: Not here   

First of all-you’re on the wrong site if you want truthful information. It’s all comments from one srat trying to bring down other srats. Too many girls live for promotion of their house as top. Really—get a life. The Greek system here is struggling because of this behavior. Ladies you should be bringing one another up not dragging each other down. It’s getting really expensive too-there’s one truth for pnm’s. Get ready to pay. Numbers are down across all houses so dues are more expensive.

By: Not here
by: Yes Jul 9, 2020 8:15:06 AM

Well put and the recent mostly fake reviews along with hurtful comments are not helpful either, waste of time trying to find any truthful info lately

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.