EK

Posted By: True Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 9
#21  by: yea   

a post without an agenda

By: yea
#22  by: @ op   

some people would like to move KD up and KKG and Chi o down. i think the op is spot on. KD has not been in favor for the past 3 years since the 15's got initiated and I think that they have only fallen further since then.

By: @ op
#23  by: agree   

i prefer kkg and xo over kd as well

By: agree
#24  by: Same   

agree with above

By: Same
#25  by: @ Same   

Me too

By: @ Same
#26  by: move    

DG goes down. KD goes down. Sorry ladies.

By: move
#27  by: @ move   

Where do you suggest they get moved to?

By: @ move
#28  by: truth   

DG needs to move down too. Queens shouldn't snap bid and come in 15th in grades. Disgraceful!

By: truth
by: AgreeMar 15, 2014 3:19:42 PM

DG and the snap bidding is merit in itself to move them down but grade smades, who cares and it doesn't mean anything in terms to your social status.

Good for the houses that are doing well gradewise but has nothing to do with your social calendar and let's face it, everyone at U of I is smart.

Not sure who is singing xo kd and kkg praises they are all not that interesting as a group and actually belong with Adpi, AGD and Piphi. You take all those girls from all those houses and I'm guessing any of them could have landed in each other's houses.

In other words, no need to micro tier!!

By: Agree
#29  by: @ above   

Then you better move tri delt too. They made snapping history

By: @ above
#30  by: @ above   

Well there should only be one queen anyway and it looks to me like its theta. The queen term is dead so let's just call them number one

By: @ above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.