facebook

To any PNM on this website

by: pleaseplease

Hello! I would like to share a message to anyone thinking of rushing (either a fraternity or sorority) who is looking on this website, as maybe a lot of incoming freshmen are looking to greek rank. I want you to read this message, read it twice, and then close this website. Please don't take any review seriously, you can see that there are mixed, polar opposite reviews on each house. One might be positive, and then there are three negatives.

This website will not define your experience in greek life. All that matters is you love your sorority or fraternity! You can find great leadership opportunities in every single house on campus. You can find your best friends in every single house on campus. You will have plenty of socials in every single house.

Remember that your organization does not define you. You are a part of your organization, it does not define you. You are more than letters on a sweatshirt or t-shirt.

I think that this website offers a poor representation of Greek life at U of I, and I urge any PNM to disregard it. It does not matter what one person on this website thinks your house is ranked among all the other houses.

Sincerely,
a random sorority member

Posted By: pleaseplease
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.