facebook

Junior in uppermid

by: curious

Hey so I'm transferring to uiuc next semester(hopefully). I do not have any real connections with someone in greek life. But I would like to be apart of a fraternity, preferably in the upper mid. Do uppermid frats take juniors if they have virtually no connections? And if not, how would I contact someone to understand the rush schedule?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Probs not   

Most houses won’t want to take juniors because they don’t have that much time to offer to a house. Also social rank means next to nothing here because all frats that have some notoriety hang with girls. We have only initiated one person as a junior in the past few years

By: Probs not
#2  by: Ye   

I’m in upper mid house and I can’t speak for other houses but in my pc alone we had a junior and multiple sophomores. We welcome it it’s just moreso up to your discretion cause you’ll only have a year left of Greek life

By: Ye
by: SoMay 7, 2020 10:52:30 PM

What fraternity is it? And did the guy know any of the other actives in the house or did he just rush as a random?

By: So
#3  by: ehh   

more likely to get in a lower tier frat if you are a junior transfer. harder to do so for upper and upper-mid houses

By: ehh
by: yupMay 7, 2020 10:38:45 PM

true at u of i

By: yup
by: BroMay 7, 2020 10:58:32 PM

Literally everything “eh” posts annoys me

By: Bro
by: ???May 8, 2020 2:52:34 AM

are you new to greekrank?? people put whatever they want as a nickname lmao.

By: ???
by: BroMay 8, 2020 3:52:36 AM

There is a kid who always puts eh as their name. And everything they post I don’t like. Are you new to this world, because you sound like it

By: Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.