facebook

Can someone legitimately answer this question

by: Pleas

I want to rush sigs and ato but they’re reviews says everyone hates them. Is this just fake hate or does everyone actually hate them. And why

Posted By: Pleas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Doug   

Bro you’ll find out during recruitment. Honestly who cares about what anyone on here says? Thank me later

By: Doug
#2  by: Lol   

Yes everyone actually hates them

By: Lol
#3  by: No    

Not true at all lmao girls like them both

By: No
#4  by: srat girl   

Don’t take greekrank seriously. Find out who you like. Since they’re both upper tier they’re gonna have socials with upper tier Srats no matter what.

By: srat girl
#5  by: Truth   

ATO and Sigs are generally considered the douchebags on campus. Sigs are still pretty popular amongst girls, but honestly really only hear negative things from girls about ATO. Regardless, other people’s opinions should not contribute to your decision on what house you join, join where you fit in.

By: Truth
by: GMay 1, 2020 2:29:36 PM

What negative things . Like, creepy or douchey

By: G
by: TruthMay 1, 2020 4:54:48 PM

Pretty much that they are douchey, ATO did not have a great pledge class this year so a lot of girls think they’re kinda weird

By: Truth
#6  by: G   

As a member of one of these houses, you’ll have you’re douches, every house has a couple. You’ll have your oddballs, every house has a couple. Rush either of these house and I promise you your brotherhood and social life will be elite. Nobody on this site can deny this

By: G
by: Hot srats again May 1, 2020 4:46:04 PM

um no way are these clowns elite

By: Hot srats again
by: cmonMay 1, 2020 7:15:19 PM

"Rush either of these house and I promise you your brotherhood and social life will be elite." Yeaaaa idk about that. Stop acting elitist, humble yourselves, and maybe you'll become top houses like you were in the past.

By: cmon
#7  by: Hot srats    

Don’t do it trust us

By: Hot srats
by: JMay 1, 2020 9:35:45 PM

Why??

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.