facebook

honest truth on phi psi

by: srat girl

phi psi is such a hot topic on this site right now so lemme give you a girls perspective of them: they are absolute sweethearts!!! always have SO MUCH FUN! a lot of tall kings so love that for me. they always show up at exchanges and block and treat the girls well. i see people saying theyre “top house rejects” but get this, a looottt of top houses havent been able to do any social recently because of money, probation, and investigations. thats majorly hurting those houses like look acacias gone and everyones saying sigs is falling. yet phi psis in good standing so they still get to do the fun stuff!!! and girls love them for that. they are reliable in that sense. so i dont think theyre “rejects” at all. i think youd be smart to go phi psi. just wanted to give a girls perspective of them since guys are tearing them up lol

Posted By: srat girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep    

Agree and my take us most nasty comments are from the rude top frats who don’t put any effort into good manners or treating srats even top tier ones with respect sadly. So no surprise theta and dee gees, 2 of hottest houses, started to party and hang out with them, why not?

By: Yep
by: agreeApr 23, 2020 7:52:00 PM

yess i saw theta is blocking with them again, maybe these top frats are jealous haha

By: agree
#2  by: yes   

yes other frats love hating on them but as much as frats can fall other frats can also raise. i know top frats hate to hear it and think they’re untouchable but they’re not. I’m in a top house and would always go out for phi psi stuff

By: yes
#3  by: True    

I agree with this

By: True
#4  by: Lol   

Someone just used a bot to give this post 50 downvotes within 2 minutes. You have serious problems, get a life and get off Greek tank

By: Lol
#5  by: Yep    

Those freak top tier boys love the bots. Sigs acacia Delts ATO SAE grow up little boys and clean up your dirty houses and bros.

By: Yep
#6  by: Bs   

This post has 40 views and had 2 downvotes a couple of minutes ago and now it has 60 and it only got a couple more views? Sounds fishy

By: Bs
by: hahaApr 23, 2020 10:41:34 PM

it's the Same dude that downvoted 600+ times on a post lmao.

By: haha
by: Lol,Apr 23, 2020 10:42:16 PM

And the srats thought agd and aephi were wacky.....

By: Lol,
#7  by: Me    

Phi psi is doing just fine. stop the negativity, go eat some cookies & do a shot. you will feel better.

By: Me
by: factsApr 23, 2020 11:08:08 PM

Phi psi is doing fine with all the self rankings and positive posts about their house. Lmao.

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.