facebook

Nice words for DG, Theta, KD, AXO, TriD, and GPhi

by: sratFriend

Saw these girls got negative spammed recently so like last time, I wrote some positive reviews. Unfortunately I don’t know a lot about a couple of these houses so if you have any more nice things to say, leave it in the comments below.

dg
A really classy group of girls, they’re a top house for a reason. Strong sisterhood, strong socials, great group. Hanging with DG girls is so great.

theta
These girls are queens and they know it. Whenever I see them out they’re super confident and don’t take any hate from anybody.

kd
KD has some of the sweetest girls, they clearly value kindness and they get along really well with other houses.

axo
This house has a really strong sisterhood. You can tell they all care about each other so much. Every AXO girl I know is super passionate, too.

tridelt
TriDelt girls are always up for a good time, whether that be parties or just hanging out with sisters. They’re definitely one of the more controversial houses but that’s because they’re so bold!

gphi
Another group of super sweet girls! They enjoy deeper conversations and are super chill. GPhi is a great house.

Posted By: sratFriend
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: srat    

Thank you! I’m in one of these houses & nice to get little positive feedback finally

By: srat
by: sratFriendApr 16, 2020 7:15:35 PM

I’m glad to help! A lot of people forget that upper tier houses have feelings too and deserve positivity as much as anyone else

By: sratFriend
#2  by: Nice   

This is what we need more of

By: Nice
#3  by: Hahaha   

lol you did aphi bogus

By: Hahaha
by: ??Apr 23, 2020 6:08:06 PM

no clue how aphi fits in here

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.