facebook

this discussion section

by: Bro

The discussion section used to be a lot more productive, people giving valid inputs on which house they thought was rising or falling and what tier each house is in. Has really gone downhill lately. No one cares about your petty social climbing on this site, and everyone can tell if you are acting like another house. Honestly this site is very outdated in terms of it’s nicknames and all that. Gives people the opportunity of making garbage up and having no repercussions. If you really want to know where everyone is right now, just ask people in your sorority or fraternity or people from other sororities or fraternities. Word of mouth is the only source of truth you can get now-a days. Also I don’t mean to be preachy but just trust yourself, and enjoy your time here while you are in Greek life.

Posted By: Bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ffs   

Okay boomer

By: ffs
by: BroFeb 18, 2020 4:32:02 PM

Lmao I knew you would reply to this again dtd, you are part of the problem

By: Bro
by: DTDFeb 18, 2020 4:33:47 PM

That wasnt even me dawg but actually who takes the time to write something like that out and post in on greekrank. You sir are a f ag

By: DTD
#2  by: alma   

Honestly this site should just be shut down, it’s a breeding ground for negativity, nobody ever says anything nice about other houses

By: alma
by: BroFeb 18, 2020 4:34:09 PM

Totally agree

by: sooFeb 18, 2020 4:37:29 PM

Mom, please get off my laptop, I’m getting embarrassed here.....

By: soo
by: soo what?Feb 18, 2020 4:44:47 PM

Man, I thought you had to have more than two brain cells to get into uiuc, but i keep getting proven incorrect every time I look at this site

By: soo what?
by: BroFeb 18, 2020 4:46:19 PM

Don’t know how they let you in then

by: soo what?Feb 18, 2020 4:53:07 PM

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⣠⣄⢰⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⢀⡴⠚⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠴⠋⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠃⠈⠁⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

By: soo what?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.