facebook

ifc president

by: UIUC Fraternities

Hey! I was wondering what everyone thought of the IFC President, Billy. I heard that last year people got to rage a lot harder than this year because all of the Frats had open parties. Is this going to change soon? Thanks

Posted By: UIUC Fraternities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC   

It was brought on by the college not just me

By: IFC
by: UIUC FraternitiesAug 31, 2013 7:58:35 PM

That's so ridiculous though. I can handle my liquor! If you can't handle your liquor, then you can rush a frat like Theta Chi that has sober rush...

By: UIUC Fraternities
#2  by: yeah   

I heard that all of the frats (DX, Delts, Acacia, AKL, Sigma Nu, and ATO) are having open parties starting tonight and continuing on throughout this week. Rush hasn't really started yet and it will really pick up this week. As a fraternity member, I understand that it is important to not get caught by the IFC because they could shut down our social calendar. Hope this helps! Good luck!

By: yeah
by: TotallySep 3, 2013 1:41:32 AM

Nah man I heard its AKL, Sigma Nu, Psi Upsilon, Sig Ep that are throwing the ragers this week. AH man its gonna be so dope

By: Totally
#3  by: Idiots   

It's not IFC that wants to do this....its the university pushing IFC to do this

By: Idiots
#4  by: no way jose   

its freaking billy KIDS A GEEEEEEEEEEED hahahahhahhahahahhahaha rush alpha kappa lammmm

By: no way jose
#5  by: nah   

billy b is no geed

By: nah
#6  by: Bill   

I would like to clarify that the previous posts by IFC were not written by me. If you have questions about recruitment send me an email at illinoisifcpresident@gmail.com.

Have a good semester.

By: Bill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.