facebook

corrected sorority ranks

by: get it right

Some can go a little up or down but some lists on here are just wronggg.
TOP: DG/Theta, GPhi, TriDelt
Lower Top: APhi, AXO, KD
Upper Middle: KKG, XO, AXiD, Pi Phi
Middle: Phi Sig, ADPi
Lower Middle: DZ, AGD, AOPi
Bottom: SDT, AEPhi, Phi Mu

Posted By: get it right
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

This is also wrong tf. Switch phi phi and adpi, switch aopi and sdt, tridelt is not a top house anymore

By: No
by: dadNov 2, 2019 11:50:47 AM

everyone acts like adpi is so much higher than they are, cool girls & all but not high in rankings at all, any decent frat that has an event with them cancels. agreed on tridelt & sdt/aopi swaps 100%

By: dad
by: WowNov 2, 2019 4:03:18 PM

Okay that’s very rude...because you’re also insulting all the frats they do stuff with....please love urself homie :(

By: Wow
by: WowNov 2, 2019 4:06:18 PM

Also this clearly was posted by one sorority and all the girls sat down together to like it :( go outside and get some fresh air girlies

By: Wow
by: dadNov 3, 2019 11:58:07 PM

@Wow, i wasn’t disagreeing that adpi is middle, i’ve just seen lists on here that say they’re top which isn’t true at all, like i said cool girls i just think they’re in the same category as phi sig/agd etc. every house is awesome & has great things to offer & rankings shouldn’t matter, but since people care we might as well be honest about em, that’s all i was saying. didn’t mean any harm

By: dad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.