facebook

quota? who will informal?

by: Curious

What was quota? Who didn’t make it? Did anyone miss it by a lot?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bruh   

why would anyone tell you on here

By: bruh
by: !!!Sep 17, 2019 1:30:42 AM

Why does anyone do anything on Greek rank? They’re just curious how houses did

By: !!!
by: UmmmSep 17, 2019 4:27:33 PM

Quota was lower than in previous years bc less girls rushed, so it's a lil harder to tell by looking at pics. Phi Sigs and DZ def didn't though. feel bad for them

By: Ummm
by: yoSep 17, 2019 6:05:44 PM

dz met quota, they got one of the bigger new member classes this year

By: yo
by: nahSep 17, 2019 6:18:46 PM

phi sig met quota and dz did well too. if you learned how to count and looked at pictures of their new member classes you would know that.

By: nah
by: NopeSep 17, 2019 8:43:41 PM

Neither made quota

By: Nope
#2  by: Greek gal   

I guess quota was 47 this year. Most of the top and mid houses made it, but may still do informal to bring the numbers up to 50 or so...

By: Greek gal
by: YikesSep 17, 2019 4:29:32 PM

Quota was 40. Hardly any houses made it. Fewer girls overall in recruitment. I’d say most houses will do informal. Gotta pay nationals.

By: Yikes
#3  by: Qouta   

Was 40

By: Qouta
#4  by: dz didn’t    

I know for a fact dz didn’t cuz they’re doing snap bids. I don’t know about any of the other houses but agd looks like they did have many 23s

By: dz didn’t
by: noSep 18, 2019 2:49:01 AM

That's not how snap bids work. Snap bids are given out before bid day and you wouldn't know unless you or a friend got a call before bid day. Houses can COB up to total based on how many total people they have, aka you can make quota and still do COB. This applies to every chapter.

By: no
#5  by: Cob is coming    

All houses are gonna have to cob. Numbers are wayyyyyy down. Check out Instagram pictures. Yes I counted to prove everyone lies on here.

Dg 43
Chi o 43.
Theta 42
Axid 46
APhi 41
Agd 40
Tri delt 43

Couldn’t find others but will keep looking. Someone screwed up big time cutting all those girls from houses and then having them all drop. Dumb. Phc has no clue what they did.

By: Cob is coming
by: not how it worksSep 18, 2019 7:06:27 AM

Total changes every year. So because quota was lower, total will likely go down. That means that not all chapters will be doing informal. Most probably won't in the fall. More will do it second semester because of girls graduating early or dropping.

By: not how it works
by: WrongSep 18, 2019 8:23:52 AM

These are bids numbers girls are going to drop over the next month which puts these houses close or under 40 which is under quota and not sustainable why can’t anyone admit these numbers are bad and phc should be held accountable for the mistake it’s hard enough to rush and lots of girls got screwed and now houses dont have a enough to even meet quota

By: Wrong
by: CrapSep 18, 2019 3:54:45 PM

Thats a load of crap and spoken like a true sorority girl thinking she is better than someone else because she is part of some sorority who she thinks ranks higher than it does. This isnt about 10 girls being selfish. Its about 150 other girls thinking they are better than that girl and telling her they don't think she is good enough for them. Instead of putting it on the PNM's as being picky perhaps self reflect on yourself for not being inclusive and snotty. Look at the numbers, they don't lie. You can all lie on here and on instagram but not one house made good numbers so don't lecture me it's about the PNM's bad attitude.

By: Crap
by: NeutralSep 18, 2019 4:29:35 PM

Ok I don't have a horse in this race but that's not accurate and you know it. 90% of people who rush do not get bids and especially this year. You also know that this year had many issues outside the normal in terms of cuts and numbers. Let's stop blaming PNMs and taking some responsibility for how our process works on campus or in years to come the greek life we love will die off. This is not on the PNM's. They may have a handful of bad apples but the girls I met this week who dropped were not being picky or looking out for their image. They were genuine and looking at all opportunities. Would you join a house that was being forced on you after you ranked it THE lowest three times? I don't think so. You will now come back at me and say low quality PNM must be thinking she is better than that. Not true. I know her personally and she got screwed. 10 minutes with 1000 girls is not enough time to decide who is worthy and who is not. And let's not forget about all the dirty rushing that goes on. You know it and I know it. Genuine nice girls are being hurt in this. We have to find a better way.

By: Neutral

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.