facebook

i don’t have it.

by: $

I don’t have enough money to be the type of person that fits the criteria for a “cool” person based on the rankings. Lmao, Greek life really is a way for the rich and famous to see college as a vacation.

Posted By: $
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

You can be poor and live the Greek lifestyle. I was and I did.

Scholarships, grants, loans, and a job.

By: nah
#2  by: Broke   

Ya you’ll be broke. Home of the rich and famous

By: Broke
by: nahSep 7, 2019 3:12:23 PM

You do realize that very few kids from truly wealthy families attend UofI. It's mostly middle and upper-middle class kids from the suburbs and downstate who can afford nice clothing and/or cars, both of which don't really cost that much in the larger scheme of life.

It's not an expensive school, and if you get a decent job after college loans are not an issue.

By: nah
#3  by: Don’t worry   

It’s ok. It’s just a way of buying friends

By: Don’t worry
by: dont think soSep 15, 2019 8:24:05 PM

If you are buying friends, who is profiting? Answer - you are not buying friends anymore than people who share an apartment. But you ARE choosing friends and sharing expenses of living at UofI.

If you want to be independent, nothing wrong with that. Most independents are cool, but a few like this person have feelings of inadequacy because they are too timid to go through the rush process.

By: dont think so
#4  by: realistic   

half the girls in greek houses pay their own dues, half of them have their dues paid by their parents, if you have to pay ur own dues get a job, study hard, and go out when u can, its not that hard to have fun and also be responsible financially

By: realistic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.