facebook

posters on this website are jealous!! top houses:

by: Anon

It’s simple. The top houses willl always be tridelt, dg, theta & gphi. Always. People on this website are clueless & bored and are either not in Greek life or in bottom , social climbing houses. PNMs you’ll see for yourself when you rush - don’t listen to the website and end up in a fake top house on this website with no invites to parties , pregames, formals etc.

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

every house has invites to parties/pregames/formals...I find it said that people rush only to join top houses and be at the 'top' of the social tier for 4 years of their life haha

By: lol
#2  by: bahahahahaha   

hold on...I gotta pick myself up off the floor from laughing. Tri delt isn't top. on probation last year. Dream on Gphi...you have never been top and never will. Theta is old news. no one thinks they're top anymore. Had trouble making quota last several years. And DG...please get over yourself.

By: bahahahahaha
by: ^Sep 10, 2019 10:48:48 PM

Really? So DDD, GPB, and DG are all awful?

By: ^
#3  by: Huh?   

So who is top?
Theta, DG and Gphi. Tri Delt has had a rough couple of years.
KD alum are out there lobbying for them to be a top house but they had a 25% drop rate last year. Kappa and Chi O are reliable houses with cute fun girls, not too but solid. AXO tried but struggles to fill their pledge class.
Greek life is dying here. Which is sad b/c there is something special. The friendships are awesome and it is a great way to meet people. Don’t be a lemming.

By: Huh?
by: BahahahaSep 11, 2019 11:37:31 PM

Stop plugging your house. It’s obvious!

By: Bahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.