facebook

official hot take sorority ranks

by: ranker guy official

so hey incoming freshman I know you're really nervous about rush but I promise that wherever you land you'll find your sisters 4 life. now let me break every group into one stereotype

tier 1: axo, theta, tridelt, dg. not dropping dg even with the foot thing bc that takes some serious bde. actually considered making a tier 0 just for them bc of that.

tier 2: kd, aphi, aephi. this is where the takes get steamy hot. kd makes sense because his career has just been amazing. love him or hate him, the man has skill. wish him a speedy recovery. aephi will get a lot of flak but if you say it really fast it sounds like aphi if they start pronouncing phi like that. for recruitment they should take advantage of their location near bromley and convince freshmen that it's like a sigep type deal where you don't say the middle word and that they're the REAL aphi.

tier 3: kappa, chi o, sigep, axid, adpi, phi sig. no incredibly hot takes here minus moving phi sig up. my rationale for this is that they're bound to have busy social with drunk psk dudes walking back and accidentally going into the phi sig house bc of the whole two park type deal in that area. also, now that people aren't getting bricked in that neighborhood anymore don't be surprised to see them overtake another house in this tier.

tier 4: pi phi, dz, agd. this is all about houses. right now, the construction on Wright street is done and I'm not entirely sure as to what they were building but I can only assume that it was a moat around pi phi. that's big for the sisterhood. dz is getting a new house. everyone always says that new house = on the up and up. I'm honestly not sure why but I'll go with it. lastly, agd. I can neither confirm nor deny that they own a house.

tier 5: sdt, phi mu. these girls are all really sweet.

Posted By: ranker guy official
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Lol pnms pls don’t listen to this it’s not accurate at all

By: No
by: lmaoJul 29, 2019 1:22:13 PM

lol obviously someone doesn't know what satire is

By: lmao
by: ranker dudeJul 29, 2019 3:41:00 PM

my rankings aren't satire this is based off of research

By: ranker dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.