facebook

sorority advice

by: freshie

I’m a freshman girl rushing this fall. What are the top tier houses for me? (Criterion: Respectable Status, Quality of Events, and Looks)

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top frats   

DG, Tridelt, Gphi, Aphi, and KD are my friends and my personal favorites but houses like KKG and AXO are up there too

By: Top frats
by: true EXCEPT APhiJul 23, 2019 12:32:53 AM

A Phis are on here all the time answering that they are a top house. Sad to say they aren't but they are really self rank a lot

By: true EXCEPT APhi
by: LolJul 23, 2019 10:48:40 AM

I’m a guy and i have no prejudice to give Aphi a good rank I actually genuinely think they are good people. Is it really all about being the top house to you ska nks

By: Lol
#2  by: dude   

Just go through the rush process and see where you fit best. All this top tier bs keeps people from finding the group that matches their personality, values, and goals. have an open heart and mind, I promise you won't regret it.

By: dude
#3  by: !!   

Don’t let the rush process make you feel bad about yourself!! Being in a “top house” doesn’t make u inherently better than anyone else and being in a “bottom house” doesn’t make you inherently worse. There are mean and shallow girls in every house (the higher up, the more there are) but unless you rush a house solely based on securing a spot in the social rankings, you will find a house that makes you happy.

By: !!
#4  by: mirror   

No one but YOU should "decide which house is for you". YOU get to decide based upon invitations you are given during the recruitment process.

By: mirror

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.