facebook

champaign

by: UIUC

I know you could say this for a lot of colleges but is there literally nothing to do here if you don't join greek life? More of an overall question about your time at the University of Illinois.

Posted By: UIUC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek life member   

No! There are tons of clubs and other organizations you can get involved with! Also there’s sports games you could attend and concert. There’s something for practically everything you could be interested in... there’s intramural sports teams, singing groups, journalism organizations, business clubs, you could work at Expresso Royale with Edis, join a business fraternity (both men + women), become a radio talk show host, become an RA, whatever!!!! Find your niche and try out a bunch of clubs (f it right? Why not just go and see) and you will find you’re people! When it comes down to it, Greek life only accounts for like 30% of the student population and I don’t think the other 70% of students are anti social nerds. I’m in Greek life so I recommend trying it out but if it doesn’t work then you will definitely find where you fit in elsewhere if you look around! :)

By: Greek life member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.