facebook

costs?

by: curious

What is the average cost of being in a sorority? I know it differs, but what would be a good estimate of both living in or out of their house?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: klsdjg   

a ton.

By: klsdjg
by: curious Jul 26, 2013 1:51:40 AM

how descriptive of you lol, but seriously ive heard anything from a thousand a month to a hundred a month and i just want a a rough estimate

By: curious
#2  by: Estimate   

I would estimate between $7,500-$8,500 a year to live in the house and another $1,000 a year in dues and fees whether you are living in the house or not. I found it cheaper to live in the house given that meals are included. Remember, that a lease on an apartment is a twelve month obligation and that you will be paying that lease even if you are not there for the three summer months. You can sublease out for those months but you generally do not get close to recovering your costs. Most girls also opt to live in the house during the year they go to study abroad (if they plan to do so) so that they are not locked into a lease and the hassles of having to sublease. Hope this helps.

By: Estimate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.