facebook

alpha phi and axo pnm gpa?

by: melissa

So I'm interested in rushing this coming fall and I really like Alpha Phi and AXO but my GPA is around a 2.8, will that cut me from APHI or AXO? What are their cutoffs?

Posted By: melissa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmmm   

Not sure

By: Hmmmm
#2  by: Yes   

Yes your goa is too low, try to have an amazing spring semester, grades wise .

By: Yes
by: YesJan 17, 2019 11:09:49 PM

g

By: Yes
#3  by: Not Sure   

Email the houses or panhel. I think you need at least a 3.0 for AXO or APHI. The bottom houses that are desperate for members might consider lower gpas

By: Not Sure
#4  by: you’re ok   

I can’t speak for these houses specifically but most houses during rush do not consider GPA, it’s only after you’re in a house that it matters (if you are below the GPA requirement you’ll be on social probation or something so it limits the number of events you go to I think.) Also aimportant to note that all the houses are within .5 of a GPA of one another

By: you’re ok
by: melissaFeb 12, 2019 7:58:37 AM

Is this true for uiuc like any of the sororities there in general? So if I had 2.8-2.9 and the cutoff was like 3.0 then I would just be put on probation?

By: melissa
#5  by: all good   

Aphi doesn't have a GPA requirement; I've seen them take a girl with a 1.9. Pretty sure it's a national thing.

By: all good
by: melissaFeb 12, 2019 7:57:31 AM

Is this actually true at uiuc? they did? that must've been a while ago because I feel like they're more strict on GPA's now.

By: melissa
#6  by: Aphi   

grades aren't a thing = looks are

By: Aphi
#7  by: Smarties   

Have you seen the new Panhellenic Fall 2018 GPA rankings? It’s so obvious that (with only one exception) the top houses have the top GPAs and the bottom houses have the bottom GPAs.

By: Smarties

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.