facebook

opinions on akl?

by: ignorant freshman

What are opinions on AKL? Their physical house and location seem prime however I don't really hear much about them.. What are guys like? Reputation? Need some honest points. Thanks

Posted By: ignorant freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AKL! Top Hau5!   

They are the biggest dweebs. I was part of them last year but had to drop them bcz they LIE. They party with bottom sororities and you feel like you're in an AP Calc class with your pledge class. I sincerely regret rushing this house. When you rush them don't sign their contracts as you become initiated after 5 days! That locks you in to pay hundreds of dollars and it makes it impossible for you to join another house even though you're basically not even a pledge yet. They say they're top GPA but I dare you to check last semester's grade report (almost last). They've honestly got not much going for them and it's kinda sad. House looks nice from the outside but like every frat house is dirty asf - especially after rush because they try to clean it to make it look nicer. They have issues with money because not enough people are joining. Also expen$$$ive asf. Don't lock yourself into this BS when you could rush almost any other frat that will get you 200% more connections with sororities, better parties, and bar pull. Go mid/top house or don't go greek - it's not worth it otherwise. The better opportunities are almost endless. Just randomly choose any other frat and you'd be better off. Clowns asf.

By: AKL! Top Hau5!
#2  by: jim   

yeah AKL a bottom tier af house, dont rush here, thank me later

By: jim
#3  by: Eindifhrb   

I mean if you rush them and like them than go for it, join the house you like. But as the 1st poster said its kind of like being in an AP calc class. Its not stereotypically fratty. Not many guys are from the suburbs and they dont wear like patagonia or vv much. Just make sure its really for you before you pick up

By: Eindifhrb
#4  by: dont recommend   

these guys only have events with bottom sororitys, behave like geeds, aren't good looking kids, have a pretty low gpa, and have lots of financial issues. so up to you

By: dont recommend
#5  by: hahaha   

they suck

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.