facebook

aephi

by: manly scent

What's with all the targeting of AEPhi here lately? My frat has had several events with them so far and we all think they're some of the more genuine and classy sorority girl types, as well as having many who are actually super hot. Also they seem to mind their own business most of the time so I just don't understand the hate...

Posted By: manly scent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Strong sister   

Jealous Thetas, Kappas & Tridelts who are realizing & worried that their reputations on campus are bad. All three of these house are NOT top any more and they are obviously HATERS. Just keep on having strong sisterhood and ignore their hate.

By: Strong sister
by: lolNov 7, 2018 12:11:28 PM

in what world would a theta kappa or tridelt be threatened by aephi

By: lol
by: Cat Fight - Lower HousesNov 7, 2018 5:37:57 PM

I think it’s gotta be a lower tier girl bashing AEPhi like PSS, SDT, DZ or Phi Mu. It’s a fight to be the queen of the bottom! I’d give it to DZ over any of the other bottom houses like PSS.

By: Cat Fight - Lower Houses
by: UmmmNov 7, 2018 5:59:20 PM

^ I actually disagree. From what I've seen, most of the girls in the "bottom" sororities don't succumb to the high school-like immaturity of the girls in the top houses. Most of them have enough pretty girls with better personalities to get much higher if they cared enough about ranking. But they care more about sisterhood and academics than being "queen of the bottom". As if any of the sororities are even "queens" lmao c'mon we're all adults here, aren't we?

By: Ummm
by: BAMNov 7, 2018 6:19:26 PM

nah you got it wrong my frat has had pregames and blocks with several of those sororities and we all agreed that their 22s were major improvements (at least for aephi and phi mu, dz and aopi were okay I guess, not sure about the others).

By: BAM
#2  by: Yep   

Agreed. One of my friends dated an aephi and she was hot af

By: Yep
#3  by: ^^^   

we all know your friend is a female and we all they are gsy

By: ^^^
by: Yeah rightNov 8, 2018 10:48:37 AM

I think we all know how untrue this is, you got rejected hard didn’t you hahaha

By: Yeah right
by: What?Nov 8, 2018 10:57:23 AM

Um no... my friend is a dude. Sorry to disappoint you?

By: What?
by: lmfaoNov 8, 2018 7:51:04 PM

u r obviously an aephi

By: lmfao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.