facebook

is it hard to make friends if you rush as a sophomore

by: Sophomore

Is it hard to make friends in a house if you rush as a sophomore since all the girls your age have likely been in the house for a year already?

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I rushed as a sophomore and honestly yes it can be tough. For the most part, the girls who are sophomores have already settled in and made friends and most of the girls in your pc are freshman. But you will still find friends among your pc and other members and eventually you’re age difference will be insignificant. It can be a little awkward having a Big who’s the same age as you though lol. If any juniors rushed it’s even worse for them having a Big who’s younger than they are

By: Yeah
#2  by: Liza   

I rushed as a soph and luckily there were a handful of sophomores in my pledge class. We naturally gravitated towards each other. Our bigs are all sophomores so now we are just one big friend group. It worked out.?

By: Liza
#3  by: cc   

just hang out with the sophomores, not your pledge class

By: cc
#4  by: jude   

It depends on your house. Some houses its easier to assimilate to and the pledge classes get along more but some its harder.

By: jude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.