facebook

hottest ‘22s

by: fratstar

Aphi, KD, Gphi, DG, tridelt

Posted By: fratstar
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The Truth   

It's unfortunate that in our society people often try to tear down those at the top. It's commonly driven by jealousy or resentment.

Keep this in mind when you see all the hater posts about to follow.

By: The Truth
by: Fratti SIg Oct 2, 2018 9:24:59 AM

Jealous girls from other houses (Theta especially) will post hate messages because they not listed by fratstar. Thanks for pointing that out.
PS- I totally agree with Aphi, KD, Gphi , DG and TriDelt having the nicest looking pledge classes!

By: Fratti SIg
by: Whatever Oct 2, 2018 9:24:42 PM

Hey “The Truth” Get a Life!
You created a “hot list” based on your biased opinion. Why don’t you show us a picture of what YOU look like and let us judge how “hot” YOU are? Would you be able to take the criticism?

By: Whatever
by: Hey WhateverNov 20, 2018 3:59:33 PM

Whatever - can you read??? Please focus. It's Fratstar's list. The Truth was just responding to it. Hello!!!

By: Hey Whatever
#2  by: hmmm   

I don't know that level of detail, but let's say that is true.

So that means that those houses primarily care about a girl's appearance. Is that who you want to be lifelong friends with?

By: hmmm
#3  by: Fratti SIg    

Perhaps you are underestimating our highly academic university. These girls are also SMART!
Plus who knows, maybe this year they are are not snobby (ie -Thetas are not listed) and nice people:)

By: Fratti SIg
by: NahOct 2, 2018 9:42:42 PM

The School is competitive in like 3 of its colleges. Other than that this is s pretty easy school to get into

By: Nah
by: uiucOct 8, 2018 5:44:45 PM

truth

By: uiuc
by: hmmmOct 9, 2018 9:19:45 PM

should be listed by smartest or nicest rather than hottest

By: hmmm
by: uiuc Oct 22, 2018 9:04:12 AM

yesssss

by: Not a student Oct 28, 2018 5:08:45 PM

Just saying I feel you were super smart, you'd go to a better school with more money offered. UofI is pretty easy

By: Not a student
#4  by: uiuc   

got it right

#5  by: Sr sister   

Prob very accurate male perception but girls joining should not care about “hottest” . They should only care about sisterhood.

By: Sr sister
#6  by: yea   

true mostly but everyone is hyping up KD n they’re still not great. also none of those houses have good sisterhood

By: yea
#7  by: anon   

ranking on spot

By: anon
by: yasssssNov 20, 2018 11:59:23 AM

^^^^

By: yasssss
#8  by: kd who???   

nice self rank kd

By: kd who???
#9  by: well   

I mean if you take care of yourself, you will be better looking. So in a sense it is reasonable to judge people on whether they have respect for themselves.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.