facebook

posts about phi sig?

by: confused

Are these posts (one now deleted lol) about phi sig true? A lot of girls actually really enjoyed their house during recruitment this year. It’s shocking to see all these posts about it being completely different after bid day/people wanting to drop. Is it all just hate or is there some truth to it?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help!   

That was my post PSS deleted. I know posts from two other pledges that had similar questions/concerns about PSS that got deleted as well. There may be more. I’m not sure. How can PSS delete our posts? If you are going through informal stay away from this house! Weird AF!

By: Help!
by: confusedSep 23, 2018 7:50:26 PM

Have girls actually dropped pss? like are they doing informal? cuz if not its hard to tell whether these posts are fake or not. Its just crazy cuz I had so many girls in my rush group rave about phi sig cuz we all thought they were so chill and easy to talk to

also anyone can pay to have posts deleted on this website

By: confused
by: pledgeOct 16, 2018 11:04:12 AM

scary

By: pledge
#2  by: Bottom   

posts were accurate. They put in a show for recruitment and then right back to their old ways after.

By: Bottom
by: HonestNov 8, 2018 2:48:53 AM

Honest post

By: Honest
by: TruthNov 8, 2018 11:05:34 AM

Truth

By: Truth
#3  by: lol   

phi sig has A LOT of basement girls. the way they appear during recruitment is super different than how they actually are

By: lol
by: Ha!Sep 24, 2018 4:33:26 PM

“Basement Girls”. Ha! I’ve never heard that term but it is so true. PSS does have a lot of basement girls.

By: Ha!
#4  by: Truth   

It’s all true and then some. That’s why they don’t do better here.

#5  by: ???   

Seems as though most girls didn’t enjoy their rush experience at this house. I heard panhell is gettting many complaints about dirty rushing among other things. No one wants to be a part of that environment.

By: ???
by: PreachSep 25, 2018 11:27:15 AM

Truth

By: Preach
#6  by: Dirty Rush   

What is dirty rush?

By: Dirty Rush
by: Dirty RushSep 26, 2018 8:37:53 AM

Ask a Phi Sig. They know all about it.

By: Dirty Rush
#7  by: Truth   

It’s all true and then some

#8  by: 22s   

How many girls have dropped? I am hearing a lot but no one will confirm an actual number.

By: 22s
by: Hush HushSep 27, 2018 3:01:08 PM

It is a lot but no one is talking....

By: Hush Hush
by: Make it one more . . . Sep 28, 2018 7:27:29 PM

I am leaving PSS

By: Make it one more . . .
#9  by: PSS   

If I drop out of PSS pledge class and try to rush next fall will the other houses know? Will they know I was a PSS. I think it will definitely hurt my chances at the top tier houses I want to be a part of if they know I considered joining this bottom tier house. It’s embarrasibg and I am leaving either way...just curious who would know?

By: PSS
by: whyOct 10, 2018 11:32:21 PM

Why did you join them this time instead of the "top tier" houses?

Perhaps those houses do not consider you a "top tier" girl.....

By: why
by: Ex-PSSOct 30, 2018 2:59:31 PM

I heard PSS is giving away snap bids to anyone and everyone because so many girls from my 22 pledge class dropped. Think carefully about joining this house. They are NOT who they pretend to be.

By: Ex-PSS
by: InitiationNov 10, 2018 9:06:14 PM

I haven’t dropped PSS yet. If I initiate is it too late to drop and rush next fall? Just wondering what my drop date should be. My experience has not been good at this house. All of the postings on this site are accurate. Instead of judging the ‘22 pledges of PSS someone should really be looking closely into this sorority. Panhel, alum...someone...anyone? I’ve learned that PSS came back on campus five or six years ago. Did they have to leave campus because of these same issues?

By: Initiation

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.