facebook

sorority rush

by: OMG

1. You do not pick your house. Your house picks you. Usually they are right.

2. If you have a nice personality and take good care of yourself, you can have a good experience in any sorority.

3. If I was recruitment chair, I would eagerly recruit sophomores and even juniors, but would stay away from anyone who previously dropped a house. (see #2)

Posted By: OMG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

Could you clarify "You do not pick your house. Your house picks you. Usually they are right"

By: what
by: HiSep 21, 2018 1:52:20 PM

It’s basically a way of saying “trust the process”. Many girls don’t get into their top choice, the place THEY think they’d fit in best. Usually you’ll find that they end up in the house they actually do fit in best, because the girls interviewing them know who would fit in with them and who wouldn’t. I hope that makes sense.

By: Hi
by: OoooohSep 21, 2018 2:11:02 PM

Oh so the girls in each house don’t look each girl up on social media and judge them based on their looks? They pick them based on their shining personalities and the 15 min of conversations they have in the first round? I get it now.

By: Oooooh
by: @OoooohSep 21, 2018 2:25:24 PM

Actually, yeah. And you can judge looks in person anyway, you don't have 150 girls scouring social media all night - they are too tired!

By: @Oooooh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.