facebook

kappa delta - κδ

by: just a UIUC girl

KD is quickly rising to the TOP. Their 22's are smart pretty nice girls. Plus their HOUSE is a castle. Good for you Kappa Delta!

Posted By: just a UIUC girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Katie   

I agree. Kappa Delta has always been nice smart pretty girls. Now with that beautiful house they are set!
Who wouldn't want to live in that beautiful house with nice girls??

By: Katie
#2  by: Oookay   

Nice you just copy pasted this from your self rank of kd. If your house is so great, why don’t you let it speak for itself? We all know you’re not “just a UIUC girl” because no gdi would care enough about a sorority to post this, twice.

By: Oookay
#3  by: Self rank   

Bahahaha..might have a nice house but u need to invest in some nice brains. Could you be any more obvious posting about your own house? Sad

By: Self rank
#4  by: J   

KD's new house is amazing. Every sorority would love to get their house rebuilt. Plus girls are super nice. They are in the top 4-5 now.
Tri-delt and Theta moved down this year.

By: J
by: Yeah rightSep 20, 2018 3:48:40 PM

Hahaha you keep telling yourself that KD. Let us know when you actually believe it.

By: Yeah right
by: Hold onSep 20, 2018 9:53:04 PM

Hold on a minute while I stop the laughter...keep dreaming KD, you are middle at best.

By: Hold on
#5  by: J   

You must be a Tri-delt or Theta. Haha sorry about this years 22's. Truth kindof hurts.

By: J
#6  by: Sis   

I totally agree. KD is in the top 5 now.

By: Sis
#7  by: G   

KD NEW house is a huge plus. They are now in the top 5.

By: G

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.