facebook

diversity

by: sad

there’s still no diversity in these sororities. it’s 2018 how sad. they need to do better

Posted By: sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

is it bc they’re dropping girls or are diverse girls just not doing recruitment?

By: ??
#2  by: Uh   

You couldn’t possibly know every 22 and her race. You’re just going off some filtered photos. Also, you’re ignoring the fact we have a large amount of cultural sororities on campus. If girls don’t want to be on PHC sororities and would prefer a different experience that’s up to them but I really don’t think houses only recruit white girls simply based on the fact that not every house is only white girls.

By: Uh
by: 2018Sep 20, 2018 7:00:51 PM

Stop with the race baiting in every school's greekrank post board.

By: 2018
by: HmmmSep 24, 2018 7:13:06 AM

It looks to me like every house is almost if not all white girls. Maybe people are tired of the fact that sororitys don’t look like the rest of campus..

By: Hmmm
#3  by: not an issue   

Every atractive and friendly girl gets bids. Not a lot of nonwhites rush Panhel sororities - but those that do almost always get a house.

By: not an issue
#4  by: informal   

honestly there just wasn't a lot of diversity in the pnms :( i wish more girls of different backgrounds decided to join greek life

By: informal
by: we doSep 23, 2018 10:15:17 PM

trust me... a lot of us try. we just don't get into good houses because we aren't like the girls in those houses. unless you are insanely rich

By: we do
by: @we doSep 24, 2018 9:34:35 PM

I call BS - there are not many insanely rich kids at this school.

By: @we do
#5  by: huh   

They try houses just don’t want them. it sucks but it’s true.

By: huh
#6  by: well   

Other schools are so much more diverse so it’s not that woc aren’t trying to join i blame uiuc solely. The houses don’t want them and it’s sad. I saw a bunch of girls go through recruitment and a bunch of them ended up dropping

By: well
#7  by: Yep   

This behavior is less and less acceptable in today’s world. Girls are smart and they don’t want to be in a beauty pageant to feel special....and they certainly don’t want to be in an environment where girls are CONSTANTLY bashing other girls. Not just house to house, but within each house as well. It’s a toxic environment and more and more pnm’s are seeing that.

By: Yep
#8  by: wth   

the fact that people are even arguing against this shows what kind of school this is. how can you straight up say the houses are diverse? it’s simply not true. if they want to continue to all look the same that’s on them. it looks bad for god’s sake it 2018. ithe houses should honestly be ashamed of themselves. they don’t even try. id prefer them having their token black/latina/indian (brown) girl that they have to look diverse than not even having one, but they can’t even do that. it needs to change

By: wth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.