facebook

sorority rush as a junior?

by: PNMJunior

I just transferred to UIUC in the spring as a sophomore and I'm interested in rush for the fall. Is there a smaller chance for juniors to be offered a bid and are there certain sororities that won't bid juniors?

Posted By: PNMJunior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gdkddb   

Most sororities will give bids to juniors but like only 2 on average but I guess it depends what type of house you want

By: Gdkddb
#2  by: elmo   

there is a much smaller chance

By: elmo
#3  by: transfer student   

Hi I transferred here as a junior, and was able to get into a house. but it's true that the spots are limited. you also might want to consider if you want to be stuck in a pledge class with freshman. If there's one complaint i have, it's that. They're all so immature, and I don't really want to be stuck being around them, but most events are separated by pledge class, so you'll be with the freshman most of the time. Just something to consider. Also, don't get your hopes up until the end, because some houses don't realize you're a junior until the last round, so you'll get dropped by potentially some of your top picks towards the very end.

By: transfer student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.