facebook

exchanges

by: asdf

what fraternities do sig kaps typically have exchanges with?

Posted By: asdf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: God   

Nobody

By: God
#2  by: @God   

Why be mean?? What's your purpose for that....just wondering? Guess you feel better about your sad self...can't think of any other reason. Anyway, I'm certain SK has mixers, but I'm not sure who with.

Have a nice weekend, and let's all try and be kind to one another.

By: @God
#3  by: @@God   

Completely agree with @God! What does it matter who they do them with? There are dozens of fraternities... all with really nice guys in the houses. I am in a different house, but do not see myself as "above" the Sigma Kappa girls in any way! They are nice, down-to-earth girls. Even nicer and classier than many other sorority girls on campus. Maybe we should all take a lesson from them...

By: @@God
#4  by: mt   

I would like to know too. Do they do block? On another thread they listed all tbe other sororities and their block frat but sk was not listed. Some say theyre not into being social. Thats fine if thats what they want. But girls should know before they accept a bid what to expect.

By: mt
#5  by: block   

SK girls are as social as u can get. I know theyre doing block with KDR so theres your answer

By: block
#6  by: sigkaphottay   

duhh hottest bietches around. take a lesson from us girls

By: sigkaphottay
by: YoloquishaFeb 21, 2013 1:06:11 AM

they have block every now and then, i forgot who it was with this year, pi kapps?
they have social events with kappa sigma and other weird places
#sigma kappa dimes

By: Yoloquisha
#7  by: Wok   

wok..

By: Wok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.