facebook

sorority descriptions

by: uiuc

DG, TRI DELTA, THETA - hot girls, get rank as "top houses", lots of cliques within pledge classes
AXO, GPHI, APHI, KD - beautiful girls, super social but not at "queen bee level", some kinda cliquey and some really nice/chill
KKG, XO, ADPI, PI PHI - very cute girls, still deal with drama but have really nice girls too, social with upper mid and mid tier frats
AXID, PSS, SDT, AGD - super nice girls and some lowkey pretty girls, social with mid and lower frats
DZ, AOII, PM, AEPHI - some fun girls and some smart girls, social with low tier frats, getting started on campus or trying to climb to better status

Posted By: uiuc
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 11
#71  by: uiucgirl   

KKG in front of KD

By: uiucgirl
by: noJan 17, 2018 4:40:07 PM

accurate as is, kappa is middle tier

By: no
by: hahaJan 18, 2018 6:28:35 AM

shut up KD. You guys self rank like no other on this page 😂

By: haha
by: nahJan 18, 2018 9:14:25 AM

Kkg you are on here self ranking all the time and everyone knows it so obvious

By: nah
by: jussayinFeb 7, 2018 9:26:54 PM

Sorry kappa but if KD was on here self ranking like ya'll claim they do the comments on here hating on them wouldn't get 0 dislikes.

By: jussayin
by: anonFeb 8, 2018 11:02:55 AM

I’m sorry KD but speaking from another house that’s not kappa, Ive heard nothing but worse things about you guys and some of you are disgustingly rude... I’m sure there are some nice girls in your house but from what I have seen it wasn’t a good impression. Work on your attitudes ladies

By: anon
by: chilltfoutFeb 8, 2018 5:32:32 PM

It's funny because KD and kappa are both awesome sororities with hot and fun girls. Literally the girls I know in these two sororities have NOTHING against each other, and they do stuff with all the same frats. It's dead obvious that you're in a lower tier house trying to tear these houses down, and idc if it's agd pss axid or adpi BUT NEITHER OF THESE HOUSES CARE. They are out having fun while ya'll are tryig to start drama. C'mon loves, girls support girls. Let's all chill.

By: chilltfout
#72  by: hey   

love it

By: hey
#73  by: uiuc   

fav

By: uiuc
#74  by: uiuc   

love

By: uiuc
#75  by: m   

APHI N KD are not even close to AXO or GPHI level. they should be with KKG on their own level one lower.

By: m
by: nah Jan 22, 2018 8:24:39 AM

kkg belongs right where it is

By: nah
#76  by: yep   

Perfect as is, sorry gphi

By: yep
#77  by: yep   

still accurate

#78  by: yessss   

yep

By: yessss
#79  by: yep    

love this

by: yasssFeb 6, 2018 11:01:27 AM

^^^^^^

By: yasss
#80  by: first time   

This is on point

By: first time

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.