facebook

competitive sorority

by: Cake

Which sororities are most competitive? Would I need letters of rec from alum? what if I don't know any alumni?

Posted By: Cake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

tbh they're all pretty competitive during formal because 1200 girls rush. The more competitive ones are ddd, theta, axo, gphi, aphi & dg. the ones that aren't as competitive are kd, kkg, pi phi, axid, pss. And the ones that most girls got invited back to and werent competitive at all really were sdt, aopi, aephi, dz & agd. I went through formal and am in a house so i do know both ends of recruitment. i have several friends in pm and they are actually pretty competitive, i'd say probably om the pi phi/kkg/axid level, because they are such a huge southern sorority, their reputation here is being upheld as well as it is in the south.

By: sorority
by: sororityMar 14, 2017 2:28:30 PM

I forgot adpi & chi o, sorry about that! in terms of competitiveness from most to least, i'd say
ddd, theta, axo, gphi, aphi, dg are the most competitive.
chi o, kkg, kd, next most competitive
pi phi, adpi, axid, and pss. This is where i'd put phi mu based off of what my friend has told me during their rush processes.
and last, sdt, dz, agd, aephi, aopi

By: sorority
by: honestlyMar 14, 2017 9:13:32 PM

this made me laugh A LOT

By: honestly
by: L O LMar 16, 2017 1:19:59 PM

hi phi mu!!

By: L O L
by: NoMar 25, 2017 5:37:57 PM

Okay if their reputation is being upheld as well please look up phi mu from Idk auburn or Alabama, then look at U of Is. also how is the rush process competitive? They haven't done formal recruitment so your "friend" has no data.

By: No
#2  by: lol   

if sororities are something you get competitive over then you are either (1) living a spoiled, effortless life with stupid priorities or (2) foolishly buying into the greek system "social ladder". These questions are laughable. Just join a house you mesh well with and have fun.

By: lol
by: its justMar 16, 2017 2:53:03 PM

It is just saying which ones have more competition to join, that does not necessarily mean they are better.

Theta is harder to get into than XO, but if I had a little sister I would prefer that she join XO.

By: its just

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.