facebook

phi mu

by: w

So what do the PNMs think of Phi Mu so far? Do you think you will want to join?

Posted By: w
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: love it   

Honestly I'm throwing my heart and soul into this. I dropped recruitment because I was so excited about the possibility of being a founding member of the house and the houses I was left with on pref night weren't rly my faves.

So yeah i'm very hopeful!!!!

By: love it
#2  by: PNM   

It's pretty cool and exciting. Phi mu has really cool history and tradition and their chapter extension team is working hard for a successful colonization. They are have a ton of events planner for the fall and even a block pairing. It's really cool to get to start something here that will hopefully be here for awhile.

By: PNM
by: love itSep 29, 2016 8:07:50 PM

i mean i keep calling them "recruitment ladies" but "chapter extension team" is their title

by: PNMSep 30, 2016 11:19:58 AM

Lol I'm a PNM whose done enough social media research and pays attention at events and the interview to know at least what the official titles of the people setting up Phi Mu are called. It's not that hard and I like to know what I'm getting myself into

By: PNM
#3  by: curious   

^ anyone know who they're blocking with?

By: curious
by: love itSep 23, 2016 8:04:05 PM

Sigma Nu, if i remember correctly what the recruitment ladies said?

by: 20Oct 2, 2016 4:08:12 PM

Got a friends whos gf is in phimu as a 20. heard they blocking with Sigma Nu cuz they reached out to them really early

By: 20
#4  by: love it   

kinda want to resurrect this thread cause bid day is saturday and i'm both excited and terrified! i think my interview went well, and at the second event one of the recruitment ladies remembered my name and where i was from :)

who else here is rushing them?

#5  by: anyone?   

where is their house??

By: anyone?
by: love itSep 29, 2016 8:06:56 PM

they don't have one yet. i assume that they're well into the process of finding one. there's no way the university would've invited them to colonize if there weren't viable options.

by: Djdjgfsdigigdgj Sep 29, 2016 10:19:15 PM

Why is there housing fees

By: Djdjgfsdigigdgj
by: love itSep 30, 2016 12:14:06 PM

probably because they'll have one very soon

#6  by: love it   

didn't get in. seen a lot of upset looking girls. they cut hard. but i'll manage, informal is totally an option! anyone know which sororitys will do it this year or have they not announced yet?

by: JimOct 1, 2016 10:58:37 AM

Not surprised they cut hard, they are trying to accomplish a certain goal if I know anything about PM nationals (which I know only a little).

Don't feel bad, with your enthusiasm and the fact that you sound like a positive addition, you will find the right house for you.

Honestly, right now there are no bad sororities.

By: Jim
#7  by: Pm pnm   

Can't stand when people say it's only "reruitment rejects" all the girls I seen who were rushing phi mu looked like great girls. The reason I chose to rush phi mu instead of formal rush is because I'm a transfer, and formal rush would put me in a group with '20's, and I will be around them instead of my actual age group. So no, it's not because everyone was rejected from a sorority, I will actually have the opportunity to be with my own age group. I'm just saying it looks like it'll be a great sorority.

By: Pm pnm
by: love itOct 1, 2016 4:33:59 PM

from what i've gathered, they prioritized upper classmen and we're way more selective for freshman. which is a good thing! the freshmen have other chances but of course the sorority wants girls who can jump right in to a leadership role.

#8  by: ????   

when will we see pics of new members

By: ????
by: !Oct 1, 2016 8:11:54 PM

It's on the Phi Mu Facebook page

By: !
#9  by: Member    

I love phi mu, I have wanted to join it even before it came to school, I love their philanthropy and history and everything. I got my bid today and am so happy to be part of a great organization, the extension team was wonderful and the girls seem great already. Can't wait to make this house awesome!

By: Member
by: ???????Oct 1, 2016 8:22:18 PM

Picture is posted on its Facebook page. Looks to be around 120 or so girls.

By: ???????
#10  by: Panhel Love   

Congrats Phi Mu! I'm a 19 in another house and I know a few amazing girls who colonized with you this year! You guys did awesome!

By: Panhel Love
by: followupOct 25, 2016 2:08:21 AM

I absolutely love my sisters! But does anyone know where our house is supposed to be? We still have no clue and the suspense is killing me

By: followup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.