facebook

aephi here?

by: Transfer

I am transferring to U of I in the fall from a school in the south. Here, AEPhi is top middle tier and I love it, I'm just too far from home. I just wanted to know what AEPhi is like here, so if you have any input that would be great. Like are they social/nice?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

definatley not top middle tier here, but i know a lot of girls in this house and they are SUPER SUPER nice! it'd be hard not to like it. they are bottom their, but they still have a lot of events and stuff i think

By: yes
#2  by: Ugh   

Would love to know what southern school Aephi is "upper middle" at because I'm pretty sure the only southern states with Aephi are in Florida and they aren't upper middle at any of those. So maybe California? But if you really went to school in California you wouldn't call it the south. Therefore I'd bet the equivalent of my tuition that you are a troll. Please go away.

By: Ugh
by: Ugh againMay 16, 2016 11:56:39 PM

Sorry but anyone who refers to themselves as "top middle" is either trolling or taking themselves too seriously.

By: Ugh again
by: @ughMay 19, 2016 4:00:55 AM

@ugh, ever think that where ever she goes they call it top middle? Not common, but I've heard of tiers being called a bunch of different things at different schools

By: @ugh
by: ughMay 20, 2016 9:58:40 PM

top middle, upper middle, same thing. Either way anyone who cares that much to place themselves into that specific a category is taking this all too seriously.

By: ugh
#3  by: CJ   

They are a group of fun, down to earth, nice girls. They are not the most prominent here, but if you join them you will make good friends and have fun.
Guys here don't really care what house you are in, they care if you are cute and fun, so don't worry about it from that aspect....although there is nothing wrong with AEPhi anyway.

By: CJ
#4  by: TBH   

Probably U-Texas

By: TBH
#5  by: aephi here   

It's a really good time. Everyone's really nice and we usually have a good time. It's kind of sad to see that everyone on this site is so set on ripping on us. But honestly it doesn't matter, we have fun and I'm sure if you join we'll welcome you with open arms and make sure you get a great experience! :)

By: aephi here
#6  by: Hey   

We aren't ranked high but we definitely have a lot of social events and go out a lot and have a really good time! Im sure youd enjoy it! At the end of the day ranks dont matter because everyone has friends in houses ranging from all tiers.

By: Hey
#7  by: Kappa Sig   

Love the phis

By: Kappa Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.