facebook

athletes going greek

by: ?

How many athletes go greek? Are certain houses more welcoming to athletes and their schedules and is it common for teammates to end up in the same house?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Athletes   

From what I've seen all the houses are welcoming to athletes. However, whatever sorority your teamates are in is where you most likely will end up since you know them and hang out with them the most. I know alot of athletes are in tridelt for track and gphi for rowing from what I see, but I know the more preppy sports like equastrian have girls in kappa. Just have fun with your teammates and you'll be fine in rush.

By: Athletes
by: KKGJul 22, 2015 1:45:25 PM

This is very accurate

By: KKG
by: DallasAug 7, 2015 7:43:43 PM

Ditto

By: Dallas
by: ;-)Aug 12, 2015 1:04:09 PM

On track

By: ;-)
by: AccurateNov 3, 2018 3:37:27 PM

Very accurate. Would also add lots of cheerleaders either go Tridelt or AXO, Pom a lot go Kappa, Dance majors go Chi-O, and soccer a lot go Theta. The only house that doesn’t seem to have a lot of athletes is DG but I think it’s because all there members are involved in like 3+ clubs on campus which isn’t something realistically athletes can do.
You’ll most likely end up in the house with your teammates so don’t stress.

By: Accurate
#2  by: Ponyup   

Correct

By: Ponyup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.