facebook

the best sororities on campus

by: newbie

hi, I'm attending SMU and I really want to be a part of Greek life. what are the best sororities on campus and can I have descriptions of all of them( the type of girls,fashion,attitude, etc) thanks!

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lol   

Whoever wrote the above was not a guy, I would just like to say.

By: Lol
by: RightMay 8, 2014 5:14:46 PM

Because God forbid someone - a guy at that - say something nice about Gamma Phi. You're a kunt.

By: Right
by: noJun 19, 2014 1:49:22 PM

no, I didn't write above comment but I agree that no guys write like that or get into feelings or girlie sorts of cattiness. And by the way, in reponse to that post "from a guy" (not)some of my best friends are AXO's and the ones you say should have been taken by other houses are completely happy where they are and chose the house because they like the other girls in it and the values they espouse. And, I don't believe any of them would ever be on this site ranking or putting down others, because that goes against everything they stand for. All the AXO's I know are quite happy where they are.

By: no
#12  by: lol   

Why do you think I think he's not a guy because he said something nice about Gamma Phi? I have other reasons for thinking that. You're the kunt for being an assuming b i t c h

By: lol
#13  by: ANYWAY   

bottom

dg: dg has a mix of really awesome girls and some odd ones. some party hard some don't. but generally very nice girls. mix between hotties and mehs. they have the potential to move up but every year they cut some awesome girls, not sure why. they seem to get along pretty well too.

axo: probably most random house. some are gorg, while others are pretty weird. some of them are so so nice-- involved, smart, etc. has a lot of really well rounded girls BUT the problem is that they rush way too hard and turn a lot of girls off. chill out on trying to move up and you actually might move up.

gamma phi: these aren't your stereotypical sorority girls- and thats not a bad thing. they tend to be really nice, smart, friendly, involved, etc. AND they love each other. probably least dramatic house of them all. they're not fake or obsessed with rankings. they just do them, which is a good thing. they get a bad rep on campus, but really they don't deserve it.

By: ANYWAY
by: yesMay 9, 2014 11:14:36 PM

I like this.

By: yes
by: trueMay 19, 2014 1:35:37 AM

wow, so true with achoo rushing way too hard. and also chio gives out verbal bids. just some things to be aware of. but totally agree with this poster.

By: true
#14  by: ^^^   

agree with this

By: ^^^
#15  by: pepperoni tony   

first post was 100% on the ball. the rest are giving you some BS about how they're all great, but they aren't

By: pepperoni tony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.