facebook

phi who name switch

by: psu frat guy

Yo, i dont know about everyone else but I think phi who needs to start calling themselves Phi Kapp if they actually want to stay relevant/move up.

Posted By: psu frat guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nattydoe   

Since pi kapps gone they could do phi kapp or go with pkt since pkt might get kicked off also

By: nattydoe
by: bubblesMay 15, 2015 5:01:01 PM

No way pkt will be kicked off

By: bubbles
#2  by: makes sense   

Yea I agree. Phi kapp sounds alot better but how would they do it without ruining their current name and not confusing everyone

By: makes sense
#3  by: I wanna be a phi kapp   

I'm in the frat and I like that idea a lot.

By: I wanna be a phi kapp
#4  by: Phi kapp   

It's up to the fraternity to call themselves phi kapp. They're known as phi kapp at every other school so it shouldn't be hard. Just tell rushes and sororities that you used to be called phi who but now you're phi kapp since you made a name for yourselves

By: Phi kapp
#5  by: Phi kapp   

Also I know fraternities don't like doing ranks and stuff, but they can copy and paste rankings and change their name to phi kapp with phi who in parenthesis so people still know what's going on

By: Phi kapp
#6  by: lol   

switching a name won't help them at all. They already are known well enough nowadays and no one doesn't duck with a house because of how it's name sounds lol

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.