facebook

help

by:    

I am really realy really wanting to rush this fall . i have been extremely hesitant for the past 2 years but i have never wanted to go through recruitment more . Only downfall is I will be a junior :( so I am afraid that is going to knock my chances ? I also am
Hesitant due to the fact that the sororities are primarily white and I don't want to shunned away because of that . Opinions ?

Posted By: Someone pls respond
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You will never ever be shunned away from a sorority because of race. All sororities on campus value diversity and if you fit in with a chapter it will not matter what race you are. Also, my sorority's freshman pledge class has several juniors, and while it is more difficult to get in as a junior, again if the sorority sees you as a good fit, you will have no problem joining!

By: Go for it!
by: Junior   

How is it more difficult considering they don't count towards quota? Just wondering.

By: Junior
by: It isn't...   

Pretty sure every single junior that went through last fall got bids. They are freebies when it comes to quota.

By: It isn't...
by: well   

were they good sororities? like middle/top or only bottom? I know that isn't everything but I don't want to spend so much money rushing knowing I don't have equal opportunities throughout.

By: well
#2by:    

Does anyone know for sure sororities that took them?

By: Which

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: all of them..   

the juniors were extended bids at a wide variety of chapters, even the ones considered "top". Again, free. A group would be stupid to not take a junior...if for no other reason than it pads their numbers. Plus a lot of juniors have 3 years still to go if they changed majors or transferred in. I think sometimes juniors are better because they are usually going through because they really want it, it's not just the thing to do.

By: all of them..
#3by:    

Note to well. Know that it will cost money to join a sorority. Be prepared to pay.

By: older sister
#4by:    

I know that middle and lower tier sororities take older girls. But do too like theta every give bids to sophomores? It kinda is annoying if you don't have the equal opportunity for all of them.

By: Soph rushing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.