facebook

unlettered houses

by: Potential frat rush

I'm interested in rushing frats in the fall semester but I was wondering what are some of the best frats that don't have lettered houses? I Know a lot about the frats that have lettered houses but I don't know too much about unlettered ones. I've been hearing a lot about Pi Kappa Phi, SAE and Pike recently, but what is everyone's opinion about the unlettered frats??

Posted By: Potential frat rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Barack Obama   

SigEp doesn't have a lettered house

By: Barack Obama
#2  by: your boy   

Do yourself a favor man rush a lettered house

By: your boy
#3  by: Seriously??   

If they don't have a house they aren't doing something right

By: Seriously??
by: Seriously??Mar 30, 2015 1:51:18 AM

ESPECIALLY Pike...They've been here for how many years and don't have a house??? Bunch of losers

By: Seriously??
#4  by: illmatic   

Yeah disappointed in pike went from mine to losing it to not even being around that much. Parties are whack. A lot of the brothers are psychotic due to roids or cracked up. Somehow still manage girls somehow, that's the only plus, a lot of the cooler kids are graduating though. But honestly a lettered house helps every aspect of a fraternity whether it's brotherhood, parties, or just having a place to chill at where you know a majority of your brothers will be. However, that's changing a lot, you only have like tdx sigma chi phi psi phi delt kappa sigma and theta chi that still have letters. Because idk if skulls gonna be around and sammy sucks. Chi psi doesnt throw down and alpha sigs pretty irrevelant.

By: illmatic
#5  by: ???   

why would skull loose their house?

By: ???
by: HumApr 1, 2015 10:39:03 PM

Probably their lease is up. I believe Sammy own the house Skulls are in now. That's why.

By: Hum
#6  by: bigten11   

I guess you can give pi phi and SAE a pass since I think they are relatively newer but there is no excuse for PIKE having no lettered house at all

By: bigten11
by: RutgersApr 5, 2015 10:00:30 PM

You guys act like getting a lettered house is easy at Rutgers. At this point the only people getting lettered houses are sororities, if you're lucky you can snag one of the random ones that pop up but with 50+ fraternities its not easy

By: Rutgers
#7  by: Dan   

Nobody without a lettered house is relevant. Even the fraternities that aren't top tier with lettered houses are still much more relevant on campus. Thats just the way it works.

By: Dan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.