facebook

Fall ‘23 analysis

by: Touch Grass

1. Chi Phi 🏠: Not a strong #1, but we’ll see what happens
2. Chi Psi 🏠: only good house who hasn’t made headlines for the wrong reasons. Time to give credit where due
3. Delta Phi 🏠: again, not a strong top 3 but the drop off from here is noticeable
<drop>
4. Zeta Psi 🏠: the 💩 incident is well behind them. They have good numbers and a nice house. But haven’t made much real noise besides taking over the Thursday night scene.
5. Pi Kappa 🏠: the rise and fall of these guys was quick, even for Rutgers standards. But they technically haven’t fallen yet so they’ll finish out the top 5 for now.
6. SAE: I think they’re higher. But everyone so quick to complain when they don’t have a lettered house. Continue throwing those dages please and thanks
<drop>
7. Sigma Chi 🏠: not the worst house, but not the best either. But a house with good numbers and sometimes fun parties will get u to the mid tier.
8. Phi Psi 🏠: budgeting issues, despite the official low numbers, they have many dirty bids. I wish someone else had 10 Bart tbh.
<drop>
9. Kappa Sigma: bidded everyone to scramble for their house. But they’re not in the house. So now they’re big but half of em need to be dropped, anyways. Their alumni will keep them around but until then they’re ghosts here.
10. Alpha Sig 🏠: the house looks like it’s falling apart. The sausage parties which laced juice screams creeps to me
11. PKT 🏠: 2 pledges.
12. PSK 🏠: house for 10 brothers, and they only have 20 brothers. I don’t know what their strategy is, but there’s MCGs that make better use of their non lettered satellites.
<drop>
13-20 irrelevant
21. Sigma Beta Rho is literally an MCG, why be in the IFC, lol
22. SigEp. They’re an anti-frat frat. I’m not making this up

-AEPi 🏠 and DKE 🏠 are freshman hubs, feels bad
-PiKapp would be the most hated frat if not for the Theta Chi 🏠 rejects still around
-TDX/Pike unfortunately they run the bars, but they’re a graduation away from permanent irrelevance

Posted By: Touch Grass
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: valid   

probs most unbiased thing ranking ive seen tbh

By: valid
#2  by: MR RUTGERS   

AEPi and DKE behind PSK is ridiculous

By: MR RUTGERS
#3  by: Hmm   

Where is PMD? 50 senior?

By: Hmm
by: 50Sep 2, 2023 2:55:20 PM

yuh

By: 50
#4  by: Facts   

Good list. Dphi def has better relations with sororities but Chi Phi is still more popular with the school. I imagine this is because it’s significantly easier to get into a chi phi party if ur not in the frat. I think rankings are 1. Dphi. 2. Chi phi. And than a HUGE DROP

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.