facebook

why does ru's greek life suck?

by: Peanut Butter

I've heard so much that Greek Life at Rutgers is terrible, I guess compared to that of other schools. Could someone explain why that's so?

RU Greek life throws pretty good parties, there's usually a good turnout, they have charitable events and raise numbers in donations that rival that of other Greeks in other schools (in some cases), they have houses on campus. So what is it?

Can someone that's experienced Greek Life at another school explain what RU Greeks are lacking? Thanks.

Posted By: Peanut Butter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mouse   

They aren't, every school says their Greek life sucks.

By: mouse
#2  by: Greek Guy   

Its all BS. Rutgers Greek life is awesome for an east coast school. If you start comparing us to southern schools, then of course you will be disappointed. Truth is, Greek Life does not have the cultural value it has in the south or mid west.

By: Greek Guy
#3  by: ru greek    

Couldn't agree more about OFSA being the reason why it's not as good as it should be at Rutgers. All of the Greek organizations do SO much, a lot more than most other schools, so why shouldn't they be able to party to celebrate? It's BS and I hope Dean A gets fired.

By: ru greek
#4  by: Greek Life   

There is no unity in greek life. Greek week is an absolute joke and no big fraternity is involved with greek week. OFSA limits the amount a fraternity can do per semester. Also Rutgers does not support greek life like other universities. Rutgers could care less if every Fraternity/Sorority house was bought out by land developers building all these stupid apartment complexes.

By: Greek Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.