facebook

spring pledge

by: Trans

I am transferring into Rutgers next semester can someone give me some basic stereotypes of the different frats please.

Posted By: Trans
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: trans   

thanks man I have some friends in skull, zeta, and crow but its interesting to see how the other frats are but keep them coming

By: trans
by: mouseOct 20, 2013 12:56:35 PM

TDX, SX, DKE, Zeta, 0X are all the big, top fraternities, each with houses.

Then there are middle frats such as Crow, Skull, Alpha Sigma Phi, Chi Psi, Phi Psi, Pike, ZBT, SigEp, Kappa Sigma, Sammie, DU, Phi Delt, and TKE.

There are other ones that might have forgotten but clearly are still moving up as I couldn't think to put them on this list. And then there are many that are pretty irrelevent in terms of presence on Campus. My advice, go to the involvement fair, meet brothers from EVERY fraternity, and then pick the ones you are interested in. It's all a matter of whether you click with the bros or not.

By: mouse
#2  by: whatareyousaying   

DKE top fraternity? What is this a joke? So now top fraternity means just having a house? they suck at everything, just fortunate their alumni got their house back

By: whatareyousaying
by: LolOct 21, 2013 10:52:54 PM

Dke has been basically running this site ever since they got there house. Not even close to being in top.

By: Lol
by: okOct 23, 2013 10:28:37 PM

Agreed Lol, DKE getting their house back does not mean they're even close to top. They are far from it. They do seem to love to boost their ego on this site though..

By: ok
#3  by: mouse   

I'm not in DKE. Nor am I in TDX. Just because I praise a frat doesn't mean I'm in it.

By: mouse

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.