facebook

best fraternities?

by: soph

I was just wondering what your views were for fraternities. I am a sophomore and interested in joining Greek life. I've rushed OX, Crow, TDX, Sig Chi, SigEp and Pike. Imo, I don't care too much about having a big lettered house, I prefer the brotherhood. TDX there were a lot of douchebags. I understand they're considered top, but not a fan of their brotherhood-- if that. OX - for every cool guy I met a few really weird ones. Don't throw down too often. Crow - eh, downhill. Sig Chi - they were alright. Too many brothers/ A LOT of weird ones. Good parties when they have them. SigEp - I actually really enjoy them. Pretty bad house but the best/frequent parties imo, everyone likes each other, got big Spring/Fall class so they're on their way up quickly. Party too much though? Pike - Getting irrelevant now IMO. Lost their house on 41 Mine and they don't seem to care much anymore.

Your thoughts on these fraternities/others? Like I said, I'm more for the brotherhood than to have a superficial, ego-boosting house.

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Mouse   

I don't think you understand how fraternities work? If you actually cared about the brotherhood you would not have said everything you just said. Idiot.

By: Mouse
#2  by: Mouse   

You're clearly looking for something to stroke your unrealistic ego and possibly strengthen your pathetic reputation.

#3  by: abc   

You seemed to have rushed a lot of different fraternities with different styles and have a problem with all of them. Maybe its a you thing and not an everybody else thing

By: abc
#4  by: Mouse   

"I've gotten into parties saying I was a brother." -you posted on the TDX page. Who does that??? Yeah, you clearly care about brotherhood.

#5  by: LOL   

^ Sounds like you probably offended TDX soph.

By: LOL
#6  by: soph   

Hahahaha @ Mouse. The truth is the truth, that is what happened. What's wrong with some freshman fun and testing out TDX's parties? You aren't making yourselves good by being so butthurt and triple posting.

Anyways, I'm here for your opinions so keep them coming

By: soph
#7  by: lolattdx   

You guys are making yourselves look so pathetic, how about you immature kids shut up and just help this lost sophomore out by staying on topic and answering his question?

By: lolattdx
#8  by: lmao   

Aside from Derby Days (not hating, good job sigma chi with it since you guys raise the most money) Sigma Chi doesn't have much else going for them. Weird guys, weird parties. They sit with like 8 of them in my class and won't STFU and act like 5 year olds. Theta Chi basically hands out bids to anyone and are on suspension. TDX I heard is losing their house in the near distance? Pike already lost their house. Crow lost their house. SigEp might be upgrading their house very soon?

By: lmao
#9  by: lmao   

Also, TKE might be upgrading too? (I know it's not in the list but it's worth a mention)

By: lmao
#10  by: MAnChi   

If there was any doubt about DKE, that party they threw friday erases it. Best one all year for sure

By: MAnChi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.