facebook

kappas

by: oops

kappas officially on probation!!!!

Posted By: oops
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: True   

(Almost)Everybody has been on probation for something... Grades, hazing,etc! We all should stick together! I seriously hope these are non-Greeks posting the negative

By: True
#12  by: Me too   

So glad to see these last 2 comments! Yes totally agree! I was fuming reading it all until the last 2. Let's all stick together! Go Cougs!

By: Me too
#13  by: Yup   

No point in being in this house or joining it

By: Yup
by: Wait what?Jul 20, 2014 10:16:27 PM

I am an incoming freshman this year and really excited to go through sorority recruitment. I am open to the process and going to find the house I feel the most comfortable in. I feel like it's a life decision though not just 1 year. Am I right? Or is it not like that? I don't know if kappas is the house for me but I feel like this won't make me not choose them. Maybe if I am undecided between them and another house it might help me choose but I don't know.

By: Wait what?
#14  by: Stop    

Kappa is a great house and they have an excellent sisterhood! So what if they can't have date dashes for a year?! The girls will still get asked in frat date dashes- and going on date dashes is a stupid reason to want to join a house

By: Stop
by: HmmJul 21, 2014 10:07:46 PM

It's not just date dashes. ALL SOCIAL EVENTS. It's been years since a sorority has been on full probation

By: Hmm
#15  by: Yes   

Gave the whole community a bad name. Thanks kappas!

By: Yes
#16  by: :(   

Sad that you feel the need to push people down rather than lift them up. Say a lot more about you than Kappas.

By: :(
#17  by: Wsu... Maybe not   

I was so excited to go to wsu and join the greek community. I am second guessing it all now. How horrible you people are for judging. Must be nice being all perfect!

By: Wsu... Maybe not
by: don't worryJul 22, 2014 4:08:42 PM

There is only a few people that are on here and bashing others. Out of thousands of girls in the Greek community only a a handfull in each house are rude and mean girls. For the most part most girls are nice and all get along. For some reason some of these so called top houses have girls that just can't let it be and must try and prove to everyone that they are better the the other houses. Why is it only a few houses are bashing each other. Just let it be and stop trying to make your house seem better than another house. ALL houses at WSU on Greek Row are great houses. All houses have great grils in them, top house or bottom house, they are all great.

By: don't worry
#18  by: Oh well   

Oh well they messed up and deserve the punishment

By: Oh well
by: THATJul 23, 2014 12:40:53 AM

What this person said. Yes.

By: THAT
#19  by: Thanks   

Thanks for making the whole community look bad! You deserve probation

By: Thanks
#20  by: Greek   

I'm a greek and any house would have deserved this punishment if they acted this way.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.