Page 1 of 3
#1  by: ?   

Who said?

By: ?
#2  by: Yup   

I heard the same thing. That's gonna suck for recruitment

By: Yup
#3  by: What   

What kind of probation? What about recruitment ?

By: What
#4  by: not so sure   

Yea, "probation" is kind of vague. i won't believe it until there are more details.

By: not so sure
#5  by: Kappas   

They are on full social probation. Can only have sisterhoods

By: Kappas
by: PNM - what?Jul 16, 2014 4:55:06 PM

Who said, is this true? what does this mean? I really wanted to rush Kappa. What about Homecoming and stuff?

By: PNM - what?
#6  by: hc   

cant have homecoming or date dashes or exchanges. nothing.

By: hc
by: Hum Jul 17, 2014 10:15:27 PM

Sucks for them, recruiting will be though!

By: Hum
#7  by: They are not   

On probation ! At least not yet... Nothing on the pan website! Stop making stuff up

By: They are not
#8  by: They are   

I know for a fact they are. One of my best friend is rooming with a kappa and had to deal with her crying the night they found out! No homecoming exchanges and date dashes is gonna suck

By: They are
#9  by: Oh well   

They deserve it.

By: Oh well
#10  by: Wow go Cougs....   

You guys should all be embarrassed of yourselves! Seriously the rudest people. I think we all need to be nice and thankful we never had anyone taking pictures of a few of our sisters or brothers during a not so proud it sober moment. Everyone is guilty of something that could get them on probation. Have a fricken heart. I came to this school because of the community. We are all Cougs and are here for each other. These comments are more embarrassing than anything that one sorority may have done. You should be ashamed. Jealousy and/ or judging others is no way to live you life! I am not even a Kappa but I still am sad that this is happening. We had a lot of biads with them over the years and they are a lot if fun! Wishing this is a bad rumor but know they are still a great house and always will be!

By: Wow go Cougs....
by: LolJul 19, 2014 1:43:31 AM

A guy did not write this hahahhaa

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.