facebook

tiers

by:    

I am a grad student (also a sorority) alum. My cousin went through rush this year. Sadly, she did not pledge the house I was in. Let me just say that by my senior year a couple of the houses that were once thought of as mediocre were quickly climbing up the ladder in popularity. The reason I believe some of the once less popular houses have gained popularity is because many of the once best houses have taken too many legacies, many who have not contributed to their chapters positively. Although, I was disappointed that my cousin did not pledge my house, I can fully understand the choice she made. She pledged a great house. I have met a lot of her sisters, and they are precious. I think a lot of houses think they can live on their old reputations as being a "top" house, but I have seen how some houses have worked harder, recruited better, and have received some amazing girls the last couple of years. The popularity of some houses has greatly changed in the last 4 years.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Think that the legacies have definitely hurt some houses.

By: I
#2by:    

That some houses have taken too many girls from the same area or high schools which have resulted in some serious sisterhood issues.

By: I think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Core four no more, and while it is sad to us oldies, we all saw it coming. Parody is good for the whole system. Despite this site, most of thes girls are all friends. Greek life is great at UT for the women.

By: AMEN
#4by:    

is quite true. Even as a senior, I have seen the shift in popularity just in the last four years. The houses that have become more popular deserve it. They have worked hard and recruited well.

By: This
#5by:    

with the previous poster, despite how this site makes it sounds many of the girls in different houses are friends. This site makes it seem as tough all the girls hate each other and that is simply not the case. I have friends in almost all the houses. I do not "hate" a girl or not want to be friends with someone because they are in a different house. That would just be silly. A lot of others feel the same.

By: and I agree
by: This    

is the absolute truth!!!

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.