facebook

aopi, kkg, adpi?

by: VOLPNM14

I am rushing in the fall but am from out of state. I am a legacy to AOPi and Kappa. Are they good sororities at UT? Will they give me a bid automatically since I am a legacy? My best friend from cheer joined Tri delta at Alabama last year. Is Tri delta good at Tennessee? They are sooooo pretty and sweet at Alabama. I have recs for every house and cute outfits and my GPA is very high but I am still super nervous and excited!

Posted By: VOLPNM14
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Rush   

You should keep an open mind.

By: Rush
#12  by: information    

On how much money given to philanthropy is from 2012!! Stop pushing kappa dg and zeta at this school. You are all bottom tier. That's the truth

By: information
by: ^^^^^Sep 27, 2015 11:59:11 AM

No need to be classless and rude. Whoever you are, just relax. You are cool, you are better, you are TOP!! Lol

By: ^^^^^
#13  by: information    

On how much money given to philanthropy is from 2012!! Stop pushing kappa dg and zeta at this school. You are all bottom tier. That's the truth

By: information
#14  by: Keep on open mind...   

Each chapter has great girls...just trust your judgement as you meet the different houses. And not that it really means anything regarding who you choose, the Core4 at UT are historically ADpi, AOpi, ChiO and Tridelt (in alphabetical order). The take home point is to just see where you feel that you fit in best and you'll have a great experience. Best wishes!

By: Keep on open mind...
by: LOL Sep 28, 2015 6:55:20 PM

Core Four? ADPI and CHIO are bottom middle and AOPI is upper middle. Hardly what I would call core four.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.