facebook

rush

by: Non Greek

I went through recruitment last year and pledged a top house but dropped for financial reasons. This was my impression of each house based on the rounds that I talked to them (listed alphabetically).

AXO - didn't make eye contact with me for the entirety of any of our conversations, seemed nice but not anything exciting
ADPi - I talked to an older girl and a younger girl together and they really didn't seem to like each other AT ALL so it was awkward, one round all they talked about was drinking and hooking up with random guys
AOPi - their president was so, so nice! They made me feel welcome but some of them seemed stuck up
Chi O - they were nice but there wasn't anything all that special about them. You can tell they really relied on the few years that owls were super trendy to get their pledge classes
Tri Delt - I've never met a mean Tri Delt. They weren't as pretty as everyone told me they would be but that's ok. They were really peppy.
DG - I got the impression they used to be really good like several years ago and are still coasting on that? I'm not sure. They acted like they were surprised recruitment was happening...really unprepared.
DZ - The most awkward house I went to. Like I said, this is just my experience but the girl I talked to told me she was hungover and that someone had just had their period all over one of their chairs
KD - they weren't mean, per se, but they definitely weren't welcoming. Side note, my roommate went KD and dropped because after she was

Posted By: Non Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Hahaha no   

Someone has it out for aopi bad like damn....

By: Hahaha no
by: They Aug 7, 2014 12:46:20 PM

wrote this...lol. What did you expect?

By: They
#32  by: Hey   

Remember this?

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.