facebook

rush

by: Non Greek

I went through recruitment last year and pledged a top house but dropped for financial reasons. This was my impression of each house based on the rounds that I talked to them (listed alphabetically).

AXO - didn't make eye contact with me for the entirety of any of our conversations, seemed nice but not anything exciting
ADPi - I talked to an older girl and a younger girl together and they really didn't seem to like each other AT ALL so it was awkward, one round all they talked about was drinking and hooking up with random guys
AOPi - their president was so, so nice! They made me feel welcome but some of them seemed stuck up
Chi O - they were nice but there wasn't anything all that special about them. You can tell they really relied on the few years that owls were super trendy to get their pledge classes
Tri Delt - I've never met a mean Tri Delt. They weren't as pretty as everyone told me they would be but that's ok. They were really peppy.
DG - I got the impression they used to be really good like several years ago and are still coasting on that? I'm not sure. They acted like they were surprised recruitment was happening...really unprepared.
DZ - The most awkward house I went to. Like I said, this is just my experience but the girl I talked to told me she was hungover and that someone had just had their period all over one of their chairs
KD - they weren't mean, per se, but they definitely weren't welcoming. Side note, my roommate went KD and dropped because after she was

Posted By: Non Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Non Greek   

(Continued)

...initiated they totally stopped being nice to all the new members.
KKG - They are not who they say they are during recruitment. Truest thing I could say.
Phi Mu - On skit round a girl asked me if I was poor because being around poor people makes her uncomfortable because she's so rich. So, that happened.
Pi Phi - They were really nice. This was the only house I felt like actually was interested in getting to know me.
SK - I only had them Go Greek and Philanthropy but the girl couldn't remember what their philanthropy was, which is kind of ironic I guess
Zeta - Basically the worst experience of my life

Hope that helps!

By: Non Greek
#2  by: OMG   

This is like horrible but so so hilarious

By: OMG
#3  by: Seriously   

Why would you ever post something like this? The only chapters you had ANYTHING positive to say about were AOPi, TriDelt, and Pi Phi! This is pathetic and a perfect example of someone I am happy is no longer in the Pan community (since you "dropped", although my guess is you're actually an active TriDelt...)

By: Seriously
#4  by: what   

This is horrible......how would this make a PNM excited to rush.....

By: what
#5  by: I'm   

sorry your experience was so terrible. I'm not sure why you even pledged anywhere in the first place if you hated everyone so much.

By: I'm
#6  by: This   

was probably posted by someone who got dropped by everybody except PiPhi...lol.

By: This
#7  by: Wow   

I know the girl who posted this. She's not an active, but she was an AOPi. Trust me, she's crazy.

By: Wow
by: IJul 20, 2014 8:31:49 AM

am not surprised.

By: I
by: actually Jul 20, 2014 1:21:35 PM

this is clearly an active tri delt posing to be someone who had to "drop" considering the things said about tri delt vs what was said about everyone else.... so many people last year thought tri delt seemed really stuck up and rude this past recruitment so I highly doubt someone as picky as this girl makes herself out to be would absolutely love them and only have nice things to say

By: actually
#8  by: Um   

the only nice things are said about AOPI and TriDelt and PiPhi. My guess is an AOPI is posting this stuff, not TriDelt.

By: Um
by: IJul 20, 2014 7:39:17 PM

agree 100%. Tridelt is too classy to post this. It has AOPI written ALL over it...lol.

by: Tri DeltJul 20, 2014 9:10:04 PM

classy???? LOL are you talking about Tri Delt at UT...?

By: Tri Delt
by: IJul 20, 2014 9:41:09 PM

sure am!

#9  by: Not   

too hard to figure out an AOPI posted this...lol.

By: Not
#10  by: Why   

would an AOPi say some of them are stuck up but then go on to PRAISE Tri Delt. If it was an AOPi, they would at least say something negative about Tri Delt since they typically compete for the same girls during rush.

By: Why
by: Nice Jul 20, 2014 9:16:52 PM

try AOPI, but there was a negative comment...that they weren't as pretty as she had heard. Aopi, you have been living on this site putting yourself in the top three in all the rankings. The truth is, you were the most stuck up house I went to during recruitment. I felt like a bother in your house..very rude and stuck up.

By: Nice
by: Wow^^Jul 21, 2014 12:24:40 AM

someone sounds VERY bitter. AOPi is known for being more down to earth. Tri Delt and ADPi were known during recruitment for being very rude to girls they knew they weren't going to take (I personally didn't think they seemed rude though). To say AOPi was the most stuck up house you went to during recruitment is very extreme and you are clearly jealous or upset about something.

By: Wow^^
by: stop...Jul 22, 2014 8:01:50 AM

Aopi....I had the same experience in your house. ..stuck up girls. Trust me,nobody is jealous of aopi...lol.

By: stop...
by: MeJul 22, 2014 9:55:57 AM

three

By: Me
by: lolJul 22, 2014 10:01:01 AM

are you waiting for a few more minutes to pass so you can pretend to be someone else and comment "me four" ??

By: lol
by: meJul 22, 2014 3:46:26 PM

Four

By: me
by: They Jul 22, 2014 3:47:46 PM

Did...lol

By: They
by: They Jul 22, 2014 3:47:51 PM

Did...lol

By: They

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.