facebook

What is with all the Pi Phi hate?

by: A

So what is the deal with the hate on here for PiPhi? I always see them at the bottom and sm ppl making fun of them but from the outside they look like normal srat girls to me? Honestly just wanna know what the deal is before I rush.

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: former pi phi   

just because they’re the least conventionally attractive doesn’t mean that they’re super nice or anything. they’re pick me girls and i was constantly singled out and ridiculed for being more feminine. i’m sure there were other reasons but i feel like their whole persona was “were not like other girls” while bringing down other chapters constantly and girls in the chapter whom they were threatened by. just a bunch of bullies. they have a lot stricter rules than the other chapters too like no mega mixers and a lot of the frats refuse to mix with them so it’s isolating whne you’re not really a part of the greek community and your chapter is so hyper focused on how they appear to others cause tbeyve been bottom for so long that nobody can live in the moment it’s just constantly negativity and gossip

By: former pi phi
#2  by: mz    

My best friend is a pi phi and she has always felt left out of the pan community. Her roommates were in other chapters and body shamed her so bad and talked down on her for being in the “bottom” chapter. And it makes her not want to be involved because she’s had to deal with so much

By: mz
#3  by: Pbp    

Full disclosure, I’m in this chapter. To be completely honest I’ve never felt like my sorority experience has been any different from girls in other chapters. We still have all the same events as others. Yeah we can’t have mega mixers but like idk we’re really all the same. The whole “bottom chapter” thing really only matters on this app, no one cares irl what chapter you’re in. I’ve seen girls being put down by other chapters they’re in just the same. If I were to go through recruitment again I would still choose pi phi. My biggest piece of advice is to choose a chapter where you feel at home and a connection with their philanthropy would be ideal too, we’re pretty much the same. Like I’ve never felt left out of the village or like other chapters did more than we get to. Also the frat thing is just boys being boys tbh, we still partner with frats for stuff. I’m not saying that was others have said isn’t true, I just think maybe they’ve met the wrong people. There’s girls in every chapter like that.

By: Pbp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.