Middle:
Kd
Sdt
Zta

Lower:
GmphiB
chi-o
Aopi

Just rankings based off overall aspects. Looks, grades, involvement in both Greek and USF as a whole, sister/brotherhood, PC, philanthropies, etc. This is just the common perspective and opinion I've heard and witnessed.

Posted By: Here ya go
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

If you think Pi Kap is anything but bottom you must be in Pi kap.

By: haha
by: Billy bob Thornton    

You must be an alpha sig

By: Billy bob Thornton
by: stfu   

Pi kap is one of the best fraternities at this school. Best house, best relations with sororities, and the best at winning philanthropys. Nothing shall ever tear us asunder.

By: stfu
#2by:    

Pretty accurate. Well done. Some of the frats can be switched around but that's just my opinion. I see how this works.

By: I'll take it
#3by:    

What are the descriptions for each chapter?

By: Hey
#4by:    

Sororities are accurate except move adpi to middle tier. Your top/middle tiers are a mess and need to be shuffled around...a lot. SigChi is horrible, SigNu are all goobers,K Sig sucks and no way pikapp Try it again...weak attempt,

By: uhhh
by: Lol   

I'm a dude and we all know adpi isn't middle tier. The rest though i agree with except Signu is getting better I'll admit

By: Lol
by: Lol   

You're delusional. Sig chi is not horrible and adpi is not middle tier. Sig nu is definitely getting better. Good try. Now to the person who posted this, you did a pretty accurate job.

By: Lol
by: uh huh   

OK DUDE(Lol), we won't hold your poor taste in sororities(ADPi) nor your bottom tier fraternity against you. Both Sig Chi and ADPoo are NOT top tier - both pathetic andgive Greek a poor name on campus. Sorry you suck.

By: uh huh
#5by:    

Lol i agree with the guy. You just sound pathetic.

By: Ha
#6by:    

Aka you ^^

By: Ha
#7by:    

to put sigma chi, sigma nu and kappa sig towards the top would tell others how poor our greek system really is...all 3 suck at USF

By: hmmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

yea, I am embarrassed to be greek if ADPi and Sigma Chi are our top houses. I believe you have it very wrong

By: doubt it
#9by:    

yea, I am embarrassed to be greek if ADPi and Sigma Chi are our top houses. I believe you have it very wrong

By: doubt it
#10by:    

agree

By: ranking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.